my interactive workshops help participants improve their productivity and time management practices while limiting overwhelm and overwork. workshop participants will leave our session with tangible tools they can apply to their personal and professional goals and daily practices.
learn more about workshops in the short video below.
What attendees have to say
“I have attended other events in the past […] on productivity and time management, but I never got anything useful. I always felt like it was the same old methods and tricks. Until now! In the matter of an hour Dr. Henry introduced us to various new methods and her enthusiasm was contagious!“
“The interactive nature of the workshop was great for me. I got tools I can use.“
“The whole workshop was outstanding. [Kate] did a wonderful job setting up the barriers and enablers of productive practices by discussing and prompting reflection on personal resources and then moving into ‘behind-the-scenes-labor’ as a vehicle for individualizing the planning process. Very applicable and useful.“
Sample Workshop titles & Descriptions
“How to Personalize Your Productivity Practices”
“Accomplish Your Goals with Slow Productivity”
Additional Workshop topics Include
- Identify and Overcome Your Productivity Pitfalls
- Top Five Productivity Tools that Helped Me Finish My Dissertation
- How to Set Actionable and Achievable Goals
- Increase Efficiency & Effectiveness During Writing Sessions
- How to Develop Sustainable Productivity Practices
- Setting Attainable Writing Goals for Breaks Between Semesters
Workshop pricing available upon request.
Have an idea for a custom workshop? Let’s chat!
- 365 Mindful Days
- Beloit College
- Boston College
- Cambridge College
- Castleton University
- Center for Effective Philanthropy
- Central Michigan University
- Rhode Island College
- Rutgers University
- Sacred Heart University
- Sul Ross State University
- University of Florida
- University of Hawai’i at Manoa
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- University of Wisconsin
- Walker & Dunlop
- Wayne State University
Newsletter + Free Resources
Sign up below to access six free resources and my newsletter, tending.