read and listen
Publications and podcast interviews
- The Slow Home Podcast: “Slow Productivity with Dr. Kate Litterer”
- Here to Thrive: “Kate Litterer on Productivity: How to Do Less & Achieve More”
- Very Excellent Habits: “How to Be Productive Even When You Feel Like Garbage with Kate Litterer”
- The Embodied Business Podcast: “Breaking Free From Productivity Culture with Kate Litterer”
- The PhD Life Raft Podcast: “Goal Setting for PhD Students with Kate Litterer”
Productivity, Slow Living, and Workaholism
- Tend to It: A Holistic Guide to Intentional Productivity. Book.
- “Five Productivity Practices That Helped Me Finish My Dissertation.” GradHacker.
- “How Recovering from Alcohol Use Disorder Helped Me Recognize My Workaholism.” The Temper.
- “Abundance: What Is It? And How to Uncover It In Your Life.” The Homeworker Magazine, Issue 1.
Lisa Ben Scholarship (Dr. Henry’s PhD Research and Passion Project)
- LisaBenography.com. Digital archive on Lisa Ben.
- “The Third Sex is Here to Stay”: Rhetorical Reconstructions of Lesbian Sexuality in Vice Versa.” The Journal of Lesbian Studies.
- Ghosty Boo. Book of Poetry. A-Minor Press.
- Please Excuse This Poem: 100 New Poets for the Next Generation. Viking Press. “There I Was Unrequited”
- Individual poems published in: A-Minor Magazine, Barrelhouse, Cosmonaut’s Avenue (interview), Delerious Hem, The Destroyer, Dusie, Forklift, Ohio, Ilk, inter|rupture, Jellyfish, La Vague, MISTRESS, Nonbinary Review, Phantom, Quaint, Route Nine Literary Journal, Sixth Finch, Spoke Too Soon.
Newsletter + Free Resources
Sign up below to access six free resources and my newsletter, tending.